Sunday, September 26, 2010

Of Tits and Tots.

Yeah, I've been a real diamond of a question lately.
A nice psychedelic question mark glimmering with hopes and dreams.

How are You?

I don't really care.

But I'm going to ask it anyway.

Trying to kick start a heart that's been torn apart, is like trying to pinpoint the blue that i see inside of you.

Its not that its broken, its just been realized, to be falsified.

In the 21st century, you will be spoon fed a huge bitefull of hollywood love story; where the guy meets girl, they fall in love....blah blah blah. let me guess, it was destiny. let me guess you got

here comes the choo choo train!

i have found a quiet solitude within my own being.

its soft and gentle like an early morning mountain mist.
lusicious and green like everything in my dreams.
teaming through the seams, with unwanton desire to set all my expectations and presumptions on fire.

I met you and I fell in Love.

And now you cut the tips off the fingers of the glove.

Staring me down, while I pick and choose
which tulips, to kiss and lose.

Yes. I do believe I blew out my mind, you wouldn't happen to have a spare?

I sit on the side of the road, a sheepish grin on my face.
Staring quiet with the toad, i have already won the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment